Hello Everyone!!!
Well all your blogs looked so darn cool that I thought I should join this silly little blogspot too!
Life here in San Diego is everchanging and well... you know, the city. I finally said goodbye to San Diego State and got that silly little piece of paper that is supposed to mark my next step into adult life ( I put it in a box and can't remember which one...ooops :) ). Now I am working as much as I can in order to save up and leave the country to teach English. Hopefully I will have achieved this goal in the next eight months to a year.....
I am still single and living in a studio located in the gaslamp quarter of downtown SD. Its walking distance to work and basically everything I need for the time being. Truthfully though, I can't wait to leave this city behind and start on a new path, no matter what path that may be.
My lovely sister has blessed our family with another little boy. Jake will be 4 in September and Jonas is soon to be 6 months!!! They are both getting so big and have sparkling personalities.
For now this is my life....updates are to come!!!!!
xoxoxoxoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment